MM Global Executive
in collaboration with Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM)
Prasetiya Mulya is committed to actively play a part in the global community by collaborating and working with reputable international institutions. One such collaboration is the establishment of the Global Executive MM Program with Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM), the Netherlands. With this program launched, Prasetiya Mulya’s graduate program portfolio is internationally enriched.
Who should apply
- Self-motivated business leaders with global mindsets, keen to improve and enhance their skills, knowledge and abilities
- Experienced professionals who want real-world global business education applicable in their workplace or anywhere their business profession takes them
- Entrepreneurs who want to embark into global business or expand their existing businesses
- This program will be fully delivered in English by faculty members from Prasetiya Mulya and its prestigious school partner, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM).
- RSM is in the top-10 of best business schools of Europe, according to Financial Times. It is part of renowned Erasmus University which is home to the first Nobel Prize winner in economic sciences, Jan Tinbergen.
- RSM is located in Netherlands, one of the most open, innovative and dynamic economic areas in the world. RSM was founded in 1970 by reputable Dutch companies, namely Shell, Philips, Unilever, Akzonobel, Tata Steel, and ABN AMRO, to meet the need for excellent management education.
- As an institution with Triple Crown Accreditation (AACSB, AMBA, and Equis) and 40 years of experience in business and management education, RSM continues to build its reputation as one of Europe’s most international and innovative business schools. (www.rsm.nl).
New intake starts in October. Classes are held biweekly, every 1st and 3rd Fridays (6.30 pm to 10.00 pm) and Saturdays (09.00 am to 3.30 pm) at Cilandak Campus. Students can join this program while having a fulltime job. The program lasts 24 months (plus 2 months matriculation).
Transforming Your Business Competence.
MM Regular is an intensive full time program that runs for 20 months. It is designed for those who have completed their undergraduate (S1) degree and have limited working experience. Classes run five days a week, from 8.30 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.
Students gain core Core Business Mangement knowledge and may choose a major in Marketing or Finance disciplines. The final semester will cover Business Simulation and Business Plan.
MM Business Management
Accelerating Your Future Career.Accelerating Your Future Career.
MM Business Management is designed for undergraduate degree holders with two to five years work experience.
The program is suitable for those who seek to acquire knowldge, understand concepts of business innovation and expand their network. It is a perfect fit for young professionals who are climbing the managerial ladder.
Courses are held three days a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm
MM Strategic Innovation
Envisioning Your Future Business.
This program is designed for business practitioners who are undergraduate degree holders with more than five years work experience and holding senior managerial positions in at least two different areas of responsibility.
This program is a perfect and strategic means to establish strong business networking with other executives who are also intent on becoming excellent business leaders.
Courses are held three days a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm.