Jakarta, 19 November 2013. For the second time, MM PMBS invited Lo Kheng Hong as a Guest Lecturer in Investment Management courses. With the theme “How to Pick Winning Stock”, Lo Kheng Hong told how he first plunged in stock markets world. This man who has ever gained profit up to 150,000% is always analyzed first before buying the stock.
Several factors that affect him in buying stocks are:
– Analysis of the assets owned by the company, can be seen from its financial statements
– Whether the company implements good corporate governance (GCG) or not
– How the management team manages the company
– How company achieves profit
– The performance evaluation of the company
“Three things I love doing is reading, thinking, investing,” said the billionaire ended his sharing.